Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rihanna Tweets Up About Her 'Thug Life' Tattoo

When Beyonce tweeted out images of her new "Thug Life" skin image scrolled across her hands and fingers on Thursday, lovers instantly started to overflow the musician with tweets posts, asking her why she got it and what it all indicates. She tweeted photographs of herself at the Shamrock Public Team shop in Artisan with tattooist Symbol Mahoney, as well as acting professional Danny Trejo, who was also at the skin image shop that evening.

"I #LOVE my new tattoo!!! Can't delay for yall to see it!!! I got it in "Tibetan" this time!!! #approved," she submitted of her white-toned tat, an honor to artist Tupac.

Rihanna met most judgments or reward with a spontaneity about her newest ink. "Chill women #noshade. Err'body has an viewpoint, but yall know what yall can do with them!!! #THUGLIFE,"she submitted.

"I'm considering I shoulda got a split decrease instead!!! #THUGLIFE maybe when," Beyonce later tweeted, fooling about the opportunity of getting the conventional jail tat on her well-known deal with. "All deal with on Rih, fish image me rollin' #THUGLIFE."

But the tweets posts hardly ceased there, and they gradually got more revealing, especially when one of her supporters tweeted, "you're not a criminal. quit it."


Later affirming "#RIHPac back!!!," she ongoing to go on her tat-driven Twitter exercise, including, "I can't reject it, ima huge range..u don't want to f--- with me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment